We want Consulti to improve every part of your organisation. That includes your strategic suppliers.
Your strategic suppliers impact on your ability to satisfy the needs of your customers, therefore improving their performance should not just be about improving service / reducing the cost of the goods or services they supply you. That is important, but frankly speaking, it’s the easy bit. You need to go deeper, to find improvements that go beyond the terms of a service level agreement or the price on an invoice.
In keeping with our desire to make performance improvement part of your standard operating system, we have developed a new approach.
- You sign up to Consulti.
- You furnish us with a list of your top 100, 250, 500 or 1000 suppliers (by spend), their email and contact details.
- We issue a joint email notification to all the suppliers on the list of your requirement that they sign up to Consulti, the benefits of doing so and their obligations.
- We pay you a recurring supplier improvement fee for each and every month they stay signed up to Consulti.
- As improvement projects are satisfactorily delivered, we pay you a share of our performance fee.
- Everything we do is administered on an open book basis, so all our records regarding supplier sign ups and the delivery of improvement projects are available for your review and inspection.
- Your supplier benefits as they keep the majority share of the value of all improvements delivered.